Baby Trend Jogging Stroller Travel System
Baby Trend Expedition Travel System, Orange Oak
Baby Trend Expedition Travel Jogger System - Orange OakThis Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System features the collection Orange Oak, which uses a bright hue of orange balanced with a chocolate brown light accents. This is a great jogger that includes an EZ Flex-Loc infant car seat and a base. The infant car seat accommodates 5~30 pounds and heights of 30 inches or less. To the front of the jogger, there is a lockable front swivel wheel for easy maneuverability. With all-terrain bicycle tires, traveling is made easy especially with the convenient parent tray with two cup holders, covered compartment storage and a large storage basket. The extra wide, ergonomically shaped foam padded handle makes those long walks easy. Your child can relax and hide from the sun with the adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets. Storage is a breeze with the effortless trigger fold that compacts this stroller unit. Children sitting in this stroller can enjoy safety and comfort with the fully adjustable 5-poitn safety harness and tether strap, as well as a multi-position, reclining padded seat. Reflectors on the footrest provide greater low-light visibility. The frame is of a lightweight stell frame construction and is JPMA Certified.
A long walk towards the end of my journey...
Skills gained during my travelling in China
- Independence skills (be all by youself the whole time, not expecting help from anyone)
- Problem solving skills (how to solve a problem in a unfamiliar place and culture)
- Time management skills (how can I see the most in least available days)
- Organisation skills (what happens when my original plan is suddenly changed, e.g due to bad weather)
- Skills to make friends (only friends will help you out when you're in trouble)
- Adaptability skills (nothing is like your own home, need to get used to local tradition, e.g. sqat doorless toilet)
- Risk management skills (what will the risk be and how do I manage it, e.g. travelling in nowhere - where's the nearest village to call for help)
- Negotiation skills (China do not have a 'price tag' system, so learn how to negociate price - sometimes the price can be up to 300% higher than normal! However sometimes you can make friend with the shop owner after knowing more about each other!)
- Never ever show your money or valuables! Dress like others, and be as plain as possible. In less touristy place keep your camera away so that people could not tell you are a tourist (who carries money and is unfamiliar with the local place)
- Talk to the locals. They know far more than what the travel book says. Chinese people don't like to talk to strangers, so try to buy some souvenirs or local product from a shop to start a conversation
- Finally keep in mind that in China, 99% of strangers are bad people. Only when you start to make 'friend' with them will they start to help you!!
Remember to keep your political and historical view private. It will not bring you any good if you start to arguing with the locals!
Travelling in China is exciting but also tiring. Need alot of energy and a positive piece of mind! Nevertheless it is very rewarding. It is worthwhile because afterall you will start to appreciate everything you have. Travelling in China is such an experience of lifetime. It is far unique than travelling to other developed coutries. Yes it is risky, but that's where all the fun begins!
Time Space Traveling
A GPS system picking up electric wave from navstar satellites 20000km mid-air, and it can navigate us to many places. This cycling GPS device navigating to Jurassic stratum that was made about 150Ma (mega annum=million year) before in this photograph. Colored background is a geologic map which I had translated from map of Geological Survey of Japan, AIST to garmin .IMG file by using mapwel software. And the map shows around NAGANO nearly middle area of Japan as north up in this photograph. (1:1,000,000 Geological Map of Japan approval No. 63500-A-20090203-002)
?Cycling route is shown as thick pink line from small black triangle that shows where I am at the moment. And the map tells that I’m in the Cretaceous stratum which was made about 100Ma before also. Thick black line shows fault, and thin black line means geologic boundaries. I love geological map showing not only scale of space but time too. It never makes me weary.
?Across a lot of boundaries that was caused by universal time and many precinct to get there, and it took over 150km to a Jurassic stratum. The distance is not easy for me by bike of course. But, it is not too far if I can get to a dinosaur’s bone that may still sleeps in this planet.
? GPS? ??? ?? ??? ?????.? ?????, ??? ???? ??? ???? ????.?????? ????? 150 km?? ????.???, ???? ??.???, ?? ? ???, ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?????.???? ??? ??? ??? ????.
baby trend jogging stroller travel system
Your child will thank you. The perfect stroller for errands and exercise. This Schwinn jogger maneuvers and handles like a dream.
Everyone knows that babies can tire you out, but it's not the kind of workout that keeps you sane or in tiptop shape. Enter the Schwinn Free Wheeler jogging stroller, which encourages you to get out and put in a few miles with your baby in tow. The Free Wheeler is made of lightweight aluminum, with a 12-inch swiveling front wheel and sturdy 16-inch rear wheels for easy maneuvering and stability on sidewalks and city streets. The stroller is also comfortable for your child thanks to the large protective sun canopy--which includes a visor and weather shield--and the padded seat. And you can carry a whole lot more than your child in the Free Wheeler thanks to the variety of compartments, which include a parent tray, a child tray, a bottom basket for groceries, and several pockets for drinks and snacks. Other features include a five-point child harness, a parking brake and a tether for safety, an adjustable-height handle, independent rear shocks for comfort, a foldable frame for storage, and a 50-pound capacity. The perfect jogger for training in the neighborhood or crossing the finish line at your next 10k, the Free Wheeler measures 24.5 by 39 by 43 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 29 pounds.
Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon that has been synonymous with quality and innovation. They have built some of the best-known and best loved bikes of numerous generations--Aerocycle, Paramount, Phantom, Varsity, Sting-Ray, Krate and Homegrown. Today, Schwinn continues to be a leader in the industry with innovative bikes such as the new Sting-Ray, Rocket mountain bikes, and Fastback road bikes. With a continued dedication to quality, forever synonymous with the Schwinn name, America's most famous bicycle brand looks forward to providing another century of innovation, freedom and performance to people of all ages.
baby gear store
baby scrapbook pictures
baby cradles plans
7 month old baby milestones
baby your my bad habit
baby look like week by week
barbie baby games online
Author:10 months old baby diet
Display RSS link.
Friend request form
copyright (C) BABY TREND JOGGING STROLLER TRAVEL SYSTEM : BABY TREND JOGGI » 10 MONTHS OLD BABY DIET all rights reserved.
[ template by 白黒素材 ]